M5 has been always something special for the car fans. It is a perfect combination between sports car and family saloon. Hi-revving big engines with tons of hp breath-taking stopping power and excellent comfort. Now it is turn to the 5th generation of M5 – F10 model.
The car will be produced and put on sale in 2012 powered by a twin-turbo 4.4 liter V8 currently in X5 and X6 M versions. The estimated power is 555PS but the saloon will have at least 600PS. However the car doesn’t look much different from the original F10. In typical ///M spirit it features new bumpers side skirts and huge rims for the bigger brakes and tyres.
The expected debut of the stunning car is at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show.
- G-POWER X5 TYPHOON Black Pearl
- 2010 BMW ALPINA B7 Bi-Turbo LWB Official...
- 2013 BMW M5 Nighthawk
- HAMANN X6M Tycoon Evo M
- ABS Hidrolik Pompa Tamiri
- 2013 BMW i3 Coupé
- 2009 HAMANN BMW 6-Series Facelift
- 2012 BMW 550i Gran Turismo Review, Specs,...
- 2011 Alpina B7 Official Revealed
- BAVARIAN MOTOR WORKERSBAVARIA e46 m3