2010 Ford Fiesta Titanium Official Revealed
To celebrate the huge success of Fiesta Ford will launch special edition of the model called Titanium Individual. The new Fiesta Titanium Individual offers extraordinary high level of equipment which can be rarely found in small cars. Besides that you save £100 over a similarly equipped Titanium model.
Fiesta Titanium Individual is available with six colours with a special red interior. The car is also equipped with 16 inch seven-spoke alloy wheels built-in Bluetooth with USB and unique premium leather seats in red and silver.
Marketing Director Ford of Britain Mark Simpson said: “We have sold more than 100000 Fiestas in its first year and we know our customers like to personalise their Fiestas. The new line up with the fabulous Individual special edition will help them achieve this.”
The fiesta range now includes: Studio Edge ECOnetic Zetec Titanium Titanium Individual and Zetec S which can be combined with 1.25 petrol 1.4 litre petrol or diesel and 1.6 petrol or diesel engines.
- 2011 Ford Explorer EcoBoost First Detail
- 2010 Steeda Q Series Ford Mustang Official...
- 2013 Wolf Ford Focus ST
- 5.5 milyon dolarlık Ford Mustang
- 2010 Mountune Performance Ford Fiesta
- Ford Mondeo Titanium X Sport ve Ford Fiesta S
- Hennessey VelociRaptor 500
- Sport Wheels Focus RS
- Ford Mondeo
- 2010 new Ford FPV GT options,2010 ford fpv gt