2011 Opel Corsa EcoFLEX launched
Recently Opel launched the 2011 Opel Corsa EcoFLEX at Bologna Motor Show this is an environmental technology hatchback model it will be listed in Europe next January.
Appearance pay more attention to aerodynamics vehicle height reduced 20mm which makes fuel consumption decreased. The interior has not changed including the interior panel center console 5-inch touch LCD screen and so on. Other also includes the ipod and USB interfaces GPS navigation system and so on. In addition also features a smart start / stop system.
In power terms 2011 Opel Corsa EcoFLEX equipped with an EcoFLEX technology 1.3-liter CDTI diesel engine maximum output power of 71kw. Match a 5-speed manual gearbox the 0-100km / h acceleration time of 12.3 seconds top speed of 177km / h. And gearbox has been adjusted benefit from many high-tech technology fuel consumption of only 4.6L/100km.
- 2012 Opel Ampera Direksiyon Tasarım
- 2010 Lexmaul Opel Astra opc details,2010...
- Opel Insignia OPC Sports Tourer: High-Res...
- Opel Ampera Teaser
- 2013 Opel Astra BiTurbo CDTI
- 2010 Irmscher Opel Astra
- 2011 wird die neue Opel / Vauxhall Astra...
- Yeni Opel Astra Türkiye'de (Fiyatları)
- Opel Insignia OPC Unlimited